Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
427 CID Twin Turbo Engine Dyno Test

This is a lengenfelter motor for the corvette
watch the headers OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i have to wait for 2 more years..till i get my vette
better start saving now

DAAAMMMMNNNNNN

·
Registered
406 Posts
Ok saleen time to step up.
That is a sweet motor thou

·
Registered
358 Posts
I wonder how long the exausth will last.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
Nitrous Pete's already got a 700 HP 03 cobra. New pulley, 50 shot of nitrous (used as a cooling charge), idler pulleys, AODE, and custom tune...In terms of parts, only a couple thousand...slightly better deal than the lingenfelter.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Nitrous Pete's already got a 700 HP 03 cobra. New pulley, 50 shot of nitrous (used as a cooling charge), idler pulleys, AODE, and custom tune...In terms of parts, only a couple thousand...slightly better deal than the lingenfelter.
indeed, i went and looked at one the other day. Ive never paid attention to the price but its cheaper than the 350z track. I guess another ford is in my future

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Chevy built a 740 hp Vette. Supercharged 427....I wanna say it was a V10. The numbers (cid) almost match if you just glue 2 more cylinders onto the LS1.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
So did they just bore/stroke it out to a 427? That's almost 10 cid more in each cylinder. Isnt that a lot?

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
so is a twin-screw 03 cobra. For 5k above cost, not 25k, you'll get 700 HP, tuned and everything. Street legal, much lighter, and into the mid-9's

own3d

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Engine dyno's arent as impressive as dynojet's. Outside a neat glow it looks like my zetec trying to climb a hill...

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
wow that server is slow...
i have a special place in my heart for corvettes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts