Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Saturday, 8/9/03, those of use over at SouthFloridaRacing.com held a nice big bbq with all the members. A bunch of us are from Team SoFla here on FJ, but obviously there was a bunch of OTHER people there too. Here's some pics....

Here we are. Better turnout than a FJ g2g.

Those of us with a Focus got our own group shot.

Dan Jobin's bad-ass system

One of the slickest Corollas I have ever seen.

I dont know this belonged to, but I like it.

DarkMemory's ZX3

Yes, that's a *REAL* Evo VI.

Extremely cool 1978 Datsun 280Z

And I was there too, of course.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
<font color="blue">i see some favortism towards ur car hmmm
nice pix looks like a nice g2g
</font>

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
good turnout and it looks like it was a fun day. its kinda funny though...everyone gets all excited about these get togethers but there is this one car club around my area that gets together every single friday and saturday night at this restaraunt near me. they always have a good turnout and they fill the restaraunt parking lot and overflow to the walmart. they have a few really sweet cars too
nice tunout there tho

·
Registered
151 Posts
I like my buddys corolla better.

Leo's Corolla

His system is built into the trunk now with fiberglass, and the car is lower and tuckin tire more.

Also the interior is now The same green as the car, and Tan.

He has also blown 4 engines and 2 tranny's running Nos and turbo. lol, he races people in hondas and neons way too much.

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts
Looks like a real nice g2g with some real nice cars. Is that the rear of an orange Supra I see in the first pic?? That is probably the nicest corolla I have ever seen also. It is just so smooth and clean with not too much done to it. I bet that system is pretty loud in that black focus. I kinda like your wing.....it's the S2 wing right?

Mark

·
Registered
809 Posts
DAMN I love the new Neon SRT-4's they are soo fast! they look sweet!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts