Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas,

Seeing as you guys seem to like the euro style a bit I thought I would show you a couple of pics of my 100% english focus
!.....What do ya think?

J

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Just send me your front bumper and noone gets hurt

just kidding of course

Looks really good, like those rims alot

·
Registered
406 Posts
Want to trade?
Nice ride

·
Registered
556 Posts
jerk
nice car

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you got all that STOCK?
Unfortunately I didn't
, the rims are from an ST170 (euro equivalent of an SVT Focus), the rear lights are not standard, and its had a drop of 35mm from eibach....those are the main changes....

J

·
Registered
280 Posts
oh the metric system:)

is there a lot of Foci running around the UK?

they run around everywhere here

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Dang that thing is sexy!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

There sure are, I think it was the best selling car over here last year! Which increases the need to modify your focus to make it different
! Have a look at www.ffoc.co.uk if you want to see some of the nicer examples!

Thanks for the comments by the way guys, they are much appreciated.
Everyone knows that its mutual respect for our rides that keeps us wanting to make them even better!

J

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts

There sure are, I think it was the best selling car over here last year!
That's funny because every time I pick up an imported issue of Max Power or even Ford Performance, I almost NEVER see a Focus featured in the magazine. Tons of Pugs and other cars but rarely a Focus.

·
Registered
639 Posts
WOW thats sick looking!!!! OMG Beautiful Focus.....I love those wheels. Very nice....very nice!

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
you got all that STOCK?
Unfortunately I didn't
, the rims are from an ST170 (euro equivalent of an SVT Focus), the rear lights are not standard, and its had a drop of 35mm from eibach....those are the main changes....

J
i was going to comment about the rear lights and wheels and drop, too.
hey, it's all about customization, is it not?

car looks trick man. keep up the good work.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
every time I pick up an imported issue of Max Power or even Ford Performance, I almost NEVER see a Focus featured in the magazine. Tons of Pugs and other cars but rarely a Focus.
Yeah, that sure is true. The reason for that is because the focus isn't yet quite in price range for the average modifier. (Hope that doesn't sound too snooty..
) You see HUNDREDS of foci around, but very few modified ones compared to how many Novas, Pugs and Saxos are about. Max Power therefore covers what the modifying scene can relate to as a majority.

Things will change though.....oh yes, they will change....

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
So the Focus is significantly higher in price over there than the other cars? I know there are better options for the euro Focus compared to what the Norht American Focus gets so I assume that's what you mean.

Kinda funny though since it is basically the other way around here. While the Civic is more popular to modify, the Focus is definitely cheaper than the Civic.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
if you come out to yer car missing some front and rear bumpers i swear i didnt buy a plane ticket a jack yer [censored]

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
if you come out to yer car missing some front and rear bumpers i swear i didnt buy a plane ticket a jack yer [censored]
Gee, thats not the first person who said that...I better increase security!!! Jeeves...release the hounds!!!!!!

Thanks for the kinds comments BTW guys, much appreciated.

J

1 - 19 of 19 Posts