Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

People never cease to amaze me.

So, I do this shirt for Dracconix, a fellow FJ member, for the charitable car show he's holding later this month. More info here

In my quest to help him out, I put in a request on a T-shirt forum that I frequent, to seek a printer for my artwork. I tried to keep the design simple -- 4 colors -- but keep the 'bitchin' factor that one desires in a kewl car shirt. Printing would be cheaper, but not THAT cheap...

What does my plea get me? Not only someone willing to print the shirts for next to nothing -- but people willing to pitch in the money for shipping as well!!

OLD forum style, scroll down to see the other posts

Truly amazing!!

Everyone, post here to let Mister Dracconix know if you'd like to pre-order a tshirt. Your donations will go to help a good cause.

And you'll get a shirt with a Focus on it!

·
Banned
4,105 Posts
I know I won't be able to make it to the show, but I may have to buy one of the shirts for 2 reasons, 1)It looks totally sweet, and 2)It's for a damn good cause.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Are they just adult sizes? I think my daughter would like something like that (I know, probably a long shot here)

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Great job. Let me know how I can get one.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
just let me know who to paypal too. I will buy one, but i dont want to read it all the threads.

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
That's great!

Put me down for 2 of teh (pre-shrunk?) XL's.

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you should see Jeff on the Wacom. It's pretty funny.

I spent about 10 hours on it, total. It took me more time laying down color on the BelAir, because I wanted to get the percentages right.

Another update:

We're at just about $200 or so, donated by the screenprinting group.

Mr. Dracconix must be on vacation or something. He's gonna flip when he sees this

·
Banned
471 Posts
you should see Jeff on the Wacom. It's pretty funny.

I spent about 10 hours on it, total. It took me more time laying down color on the BelAir, because I wanted to get the percentages right.

Another update:

We're at just about $200 or so, donated by the screenprinting group.

Mr. Dracconix must be on vacation or something. He's gonna flip when he sees this
He needs to get his ass into gear since the event is next Saturday.

·
"Just a Katie"
3,914 Posts
Kris put me down for a LG

It's beautiful sweetie! You so rawk!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts