Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one is either funny or sad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2410056940&category=31835
and more details:
http://www.myfordfocus.com.50megs.com/index.html
(On his "genealogy template" web site)

161 hp at the wheels? 172 hp at the wheels with special timing adjustment?

And the car's biggest claim to fame?
"THIS DOES HAVE AN SVT BOTTOM END IN IT"
Uh huh.

Another item. I understood that there were no SPI-equipped Focii with Tachometers? What about this car?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2410098282&category=31835

·
Registered
364 Posts
the best part is him saying that is has more horsepower that a civic si or an integra gsr... i am not sure about the integra, but 1 more horse than the si, oooooo watchout.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Originally posted by c-grimmace:
the best part is him saying that is has more horsepower that a civic si or an integra gsr... i am not sure about the integra, but 1 more horse than the si, oooooo watchout.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i read some more and he says thatthing has HID lights on it..hmmm i don't see them on there.

This guy is a complete tool!!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I have an SPI automatic with a tach. I did have to do the speedo/tach swap from a ZETEC, though...

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
where are the SVT parts?
Looks like a rice-ified zetec to me. must be the wing that adds all that power. no wait, I forgot. YELLOW = HP.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
161 at the wheels would be more than a GSR... they're 170 at the crank.

EDIT... I emailed the bidder with the following...
Don't buy that car!!!! I can guarantee that he's not got an SVT Engine in there... If you'd like pics of SVTs... please go to Focaljet.com or email me for details. I'd be happy to help keep you from being ripped off!

-Todd
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

[ 04-04-2003, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: BUR_ZX3 ]

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
no wait guys!! if he was a liar, he wouldnt have these!!!

"these rims were made for me by the svt team you will not find these kinda rims no where . the color on the rims match the color of the car exactly. also the vinyl on the windows ( front and back ) were color matched to match the car exactly . the rims have little wear but not noticeable from normal wear and tear but are in excellent condition , the tires are brandnew less than 200 miles on them all are z rated tires top of the line"

[ 04-04-2003, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: TXFO ]

·
Registered
428 Posts
He seems to be pretty proud of that rusty header. If I took my heat shield off, I could have one just like it

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh darn, he cancelled the auction. And I was hoping to buy it at the last minute. hahahahahahaha

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
this is the altezza lights i put on here there were only 5 sets of this model made . some re close but not exact the red lights are shaped different very nice appearance
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hmm...I must have had one of the 5 then...

Hid probably = Eurolite bulbs.

Custom exhaust = muffler

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts
Yea, I posted this in the SVT forum yesterday.

Got this from him last night.

i do understand what you are saying i have ended this auction because all this heat i am taking no one will buy the car just because there are so many non believers i didnt realize how hard it would be to sell the car . i have no reason to lie i didnt pay for nothing on this car thats why im selling just for what i owe on it . but there are a total of about 30 cars that are done like mine that ford has customized i know of one in california but they have the 6 speed tranny in it .
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
what a ****ing moron. there should be a "citizens arrest" type thing for guys like this, like making him spend the next few months riding a bike to work.

Nate

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
this is my exact email i sent to him i will post his resonse when i get an email back

"ok i saw your ford focus and i wanna say WOW thats.....
NOT an SVT ok dude im not trying to be mean but are you stupid??. you have a ZETEC. ok here are some areas you might wanna rethink
1. APC makes them tails. They made oh millions of them
2. That is a ZETEC not an SVT.
3. You CAN buy them rims almost ANY where.
4. Screamin Deamon = about .00004 hp @ the wheels
5. The header = stock ok everyone knows that!
6. OH yeah PS. They didn't make an svt with this type of 4 door. only the ZX5. and don't tell me this is a zx5.

i am a member of a focus car club dont' B.S me ok!"

Reply this message and tell me why you say all this.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i saw that same car last night that kid is a total moron the thing that gives it away is the zetec engin hahahahahah dude i gotta email this kid i bet he gnna sell it as an zts next and all he did to make it that way is put the zetec engin in when originally it prob was a lx with a spi.he should get rid of that dumbass wing well later guys

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am speechless! I cannot believe that someone this full of it is allowed to be let outside on his own!! He needs to be locked in a cage. No wait, a cage is to civilized. He needs to be locked in a Dodge Neon.

ARRRRGGHHH!!! This moron makes me so mad!!!! I would like to take that MTX-75 (the best tranny ever made) and shove it up his 2.25" custom exhaust!!!

This is the kinda guy who street races for fun and kills people!

I think we should take him and tie the stupid wing to his back and drop him from an airplane at 10,000 feet and see if it helps him any.

On the plus side, we have his license plate... Anyone here work at the Florida DMV?

Maybe not... but some people should just be smacked.

------Speed Kills, But Stupid Kills More------

1 - 18 of 18 Posts