Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I have a sad sad story to tell. Thurs night I was headed over to a buddies house when a car comes out of no where and clips my front end. This causes the back end to start sliding and sence I was clipped in the middle of a turn I lost it. I hit a curb and the focus, my beautiful 03 pitch black focus, rolled twice with me in it. The guy did not even stop.
I landed on the roof of the car and the only thing that saved my life was the schroth racing harnesses that I had put in for autocrosses. I am fine, only have minor cuts and bruises and a hurting heart. I havnt had the focus long but invested a lot of time and money into it already. I am going out monday to try and salvage some performance parts. These will be up for sale if they are worth selling. More on this when I know. I just wanted to thank this forum and the people in it for all of the help I have recieved. I need to find a new car and I dont know what to get. I will take pics and show you the extent of the damage.It might sound cliche but seriously I cant believe that I was able to walk away from this thing or even walk for that matter. This more so when I remember our jetter that died recently wen his focus rolled, I must have had a higher power like me that night. well this is getting long so I will end it now but Ijust had to let you guys know.
Michael

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Without pics this is the wrong forum.

Sorry about your loss...

·
Registered
19,264 Posts

Glad you're OK. Rolling!?!?!?! That must have been scary? So the guy ran from the scene? Did you get any description whatsoever?

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
I am sorry to hear about your car Michael that sucks
At least you are ok and that is the most important thing.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I am sorry to hear about your car Michael that sucks
At least you are ok and that is the most important thing.
i second this. there seems to be a rash of focus deaths lately. you guys be careful out on the road.

·
Registered
424 Posts
sorry to here that dude, that sux, at least your okay, it could have been worse

spike is right though wat is going on

R.I.P.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
sorry to hear it man, but glad you walked off.

i'm getting so paranoid i'm thinking of putting in a racing harness even though i don't compete. Scary just how many times i've seen/been in close calls in Texas.

·
Registered
28 Posts
that suck but good thank your ok bro sorry about the your baby-but you will get a nother---

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Man do you know what kinda of car or the color? Thats so horrible man. Stupid ignorant people man. Got no place on this earth doin crao like that. Good luck getting taken car of. If you can salvage most of the parts, just get another Focus.
L8er Jon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts