Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came home this weekend from college...for the first time. I had to take a few pics of my car, i miss it (cant have it frosh year here in albany) Its off the insurance now so I cant even drive it
I got GC's and Konis a 2 weeks before I left..cast me more that $1,000...there goes my college savings. Its all good though, I dont regret a thing.

and here is my unfinished sub and amp...put in a few weeks before I left also...so didnt get a chance to finish it

G

·
0 Posts
Nice job! Keep on. You have given more than 1000$ for your suspension? I gave only 600 euros for Performance Sachs set. The car got "down" about 3cm(about 1,3 inches), not like yours of course

·
Registered
41 Posts
LOOKS GOOD!
Did you have to cut an coils to get it to sit like that? I put some on the old lady's 4dr and they barley touch the tire let alone tuck.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Here is his car at a recent GTG

you can see how much lower his car is compared to my SVTF which is also lowered

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everybody...its comments like that that make spending $1000 before college worth it. And gerald...you always come through, thanks! hope you're enjoying your JRSC
And no i dint cut anything...I got GC's used so maybe they were "settled down" already. Thanks everyone

·
Registered
395 Posts
Lookin good! What wheels and tire are u running?

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
What rims and hows the ride? Do you rub at all?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I know it's not my car but I can tell you the answer to both questions.
The wheels are Konig Traffiks
and they are 17s

·
Registered
329 Posts
Car looks kick ass and damn the stance is AWESOME, I just bought some TEIN lowering springs, hope they get me close to the ground, also....is that a XTANT amp? Nice choice. 1x100 mono?
I have same

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thank you everyone for the comments...yes..as gerald already pointed out
..those ARE Konig traffics in 17. I run 215/45 rubber and I rub pretty bad in the front. When I come back from college, the first thing im going to do is roll or maybe even flare the fenders a little. Especially in the front. The Amp is Koiller...its 1x450 mono. Im not sure how to hide the wires yet...have to come up with something creative! oh and yes I DO have fun with those...Quite a lot actually. I think it rides like a go cart.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
I think it rides like a go cart.
Your damn straight! I've been for a guick ride in it and I can attest to that! It has sick grip!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts