·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Cool pics!

Hey, SVTme... Do you have an SCCA membership?

If so, come on out to the SCCA event at Golden Gate Fields this Sunday, we'll be there with our normal crew testing out the PZEV for the first time.

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
Is jen bringing the SVT lorin? and if so, G-stock or sts yet? SVTme, if you come out, we'll park the two black ones together.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool pics!

Hey, SVTme... Do you have an SCCA membership?

If so, come on out to the SCCA event at Golden Gate Fields this Sunday, we'll be there with our normal crew testing out the PZEV for the first time.
Yes I am a member, but I have 3 midterms next week, and I need to study all weekend
But, I will most likely be at the next one for sure

·
Girly, Girly with Hot Sauce!
1,757 Posts
Yes I will be auto-crossing the SVT this weekend. and I'll be running GS-N. Since there is no one in the GS ladies class. It's just not fun when you don't have anyone in your class.

·
Registered
413 Posts
How fast are these courses? At this angle there seems to be a sea of cones. It doesn't seem to be a fast course.

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
As fast as any other autocross course.. Mostly second gear. I've been into third gear at up to 65MPH at Marina (the site shown) once. Rarely does a course get real deep into third, but I've had it happen. Average speed is probably 30-45MPH at most courses... Sounds slow, feels insane.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Looks like a typical foggy cold day at Marina. Puts a literal meaning to the term cool autocross.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I finished 4th out of 12 cars in my class. A couple tenths behind 3rd and 2 full seconds behind the 1st place winner. I ran a 59.85 to his 57.94
It was a gti.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts