Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Re: A few sweet Foci\'s I have found

im not sayin that those arent nice BUT you wont believe your eyes when you see some of the sweet foci people on here have! like fonzie and ollie!! honestly the only one of those i like is the last one. as for the rest...i dont think chrome should be allowed on a car under 30,000! some people on here will disagree with me (especially sittin_on_chrome if thats how ya spell it) but thats just the way i am. and on top of that...team rigz if for posting pics of YOUR car, not ones you think are nice. im not beatin ya up (thats the mods job) but i am just tellin ya.

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

im not sayin that those arent nice BUT you wont believe your eyes when you see some of the sweet foci people on here have! like fonzie and ollie!! honestly the only one of those i like is the last one. as for the rest...i dont think chrome should be allowed on a car under 30,000! some people on here will disagree with me (especially sittin_on_chrome if thats how ya spell it) but thats just the way i am. and on top of that...team rigz if for posting pics of YOUR car, not ones you think are nice. im not beatin ya up (thats the mods job) but i am just tellin ya.
Yes I agree that there are some VERY nice cars on here, especially Ollie's, but most of the ones I posted are bagged and I haven't seen many people with bags on here. As far as the chrome wheels I understand it's just personal preference. I think the chrome wheels look good on the bagged ones because they are going for more of a minitruck look with the bags, chrome wheels, and shaved smooth.

Sorry I didn't know Team Rigz was just for members rides. So these should go under the Exterior board? I just figured this would be a good place to post pics of Focus's. Keep all the Focus pics in one board, but maybe that is just me.

Mark

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

yea i get what you are sayin about the whole bagged thing. but then in my opinion bags dont belong on a focus. but as with chrome rims thats just what i think too. i am also not going to rag on anyone with a car like that. they have invested more time and money into their cars than i have so i cant sa much...but as always...to each his own!

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts

I'm glad that mini-truckin scene has accepted the Focus as one of their own. So what if they bag em, I think it looks sick to see one on the ground. Not everyone is into racing and euro-style. A friend was telling me about someone who body dropped a wagon! Can't wait to see that.

To each their own, but its nice to see more Foci out there!

·
Registered
5,620 Posts

The first pic is of a Focaljetters car

his handle on here is BSC

·
Registered
2,907 Posts

sorry to say it but i personaly think they are all g.... well i will keep it to myself

·
Registered
727 Posts

im not sayin that those arent nice BUT you wont believe your eyes when you see some of the sweet foci people on here have! like fonzie
OMG, Thx!!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts

im not sayin that those arent nice BUT you wont believe your eyes when you see some of the sweet foci people on here have! like fonzie
OMG, Thx!!!
^ fonzie your playing it cool, you know your car is sweet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts