Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i need to get some more power. Coming home last night on interstate 5, when a Honda pulls next to me and gives me a rev. so i give chase. Left me like i was driveing in reverse. He had nice sounding exuast. lol. I want to know the best combo of parts i can get with out going Turbo? I see this honda quite regular. Next time i want to make the Rice look foolish.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
head package!!!!!
Focus central or Fcussport makes them for around 1800$
that with a header,exhaust,intake and Tb will make you as fast or faster than a lude!!

john-

·
Registered
384 Posts
prelude vtec, mmmm, what do you have now? If you don't want to spend all that money on the formentioned, get a intake, tb, header, exhaust and get NOS and you can take him.

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
Originally posted by mattndew676:
So i need to get some more power. Coming home last night on interstate 5, when a Honda pulls next to me and gives me a rev. so i give chase. Left me like i was driveing in reverse. He had nice sounding exuast. lol. I want to know the best combo of parts i can get with out going Turbo? I see this honda quite regular. Next time i want to make the Rice look foolish.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Being member 8910 I figured you would have known...but here goes...

Here on Focaljet we do not condone street racing and therefore it is forbidden from being talked about in the forums. Its illegal, unsafe, sets bad examples for the family type website.....AND IT COULD KILL YOU.

So please..no more posts about SR here in FJ.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
does any1 read the statutes when they sign up anymore.

street racing is a childish 'manhood problem' game. and its a big reason y insurance companies, police, and all types of govt clamp down on us all turnin the screw in that much further.

-Ult

[ 12-29-2002, 01:01 AM: Message edited by: UltegraSTI ]

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I have no trouble beating Honda Preludes...In fact I love to taunt them because they think there unbeatable..aww yess I pitty the prelude and there attempts to keep up...gotta love the effort though...do all the bolt-ons and youll be takin them no prob..

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i never said i went over the speed limit, now did i? does any one read? all i said was "i gave chase and the fella left me like i was going in reverse.". so i see how it can be misunderstood. but no where did i say i raced the guy. what i want is the power to make a lude look silly. i asked what a good combo would be.

what i have on my foci now is A CAI, TB, UDP's, and a CHIP.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
mtx or atx?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Manual.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">FS Race Header-Flex Pipe-Bosal exhaust

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Don't forget cams/cam gears and some dyno tuning!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Should run you around 1200$ for all that!!

So if you got the cash go for it

·
7,592 Posts
i never said i went over the speed limit, now did i? does any one read? all i said was "i gave chase and the fella left me like i was going in reverse.". so i see how it can be misunderstood. but no where did i say i raced the guy. what i want is the power to make a lude look silly. i asked what a good combo would be.

what i have on my foci now is A CAI, TB, UDP's, and a CHIP.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">It does not matter...you still "gave chase" and you can still kill someone at 10 mph!! So speed really does not matter.

If I modded this forum...this thread would be locked.

And I am sure it will be if you do not rectify the original post...

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Ok, so let's just pretend he is asking for tips on modifications only...can this thread stay open

and yes race this guy on the track mattndew676

·
7,592 Posts
Originally posted by all2envyZx3:
Ok, so let's just pretend he is asking for tips on modifications only...can this thread stay open

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Its the rules and guidelines...you Ok'd it when you registered here.

Yall sure do bitch alot about a free website that costs alot of $$$ to run and keep up every month...so a few guidelines will be abided by.

Live with it or go elsewhere.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Originally posted by Red-SE-00':
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by all2envyZx3:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Its the rules and guidelines...you Ok'd it when you registered here.

Yall sure do bitch alot about a free website that costs alot of $$$ to run and keep up every month...so a few guidelines will be abided by.

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">dont be a homo

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Whatever mod god

(EDIT) this was directed at red'se'00 not you vince

[ 12-29-2002, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: all2envyZx3 ]

·
7,592 Posts
Originally posted by FocusOnMyZeTec:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Red-SE-00':
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by all2envyZx3:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i am not gay...

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Originally posted by Red-SE-00':
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by FocusOnMyZeTec:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Red-SE-00':

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i am not gay...
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I didnt say that you were..I just said stop being a homo..

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.