Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Those are beautiful wheels and flow with your (awesome) car really well. Congrats, keep up the good work.

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
as usual bro, ANOTHER beautiful set of rims... u go thru rims like spark plugs man, every tune up is a new set... lol. Im still a fan of how the troubles looked on ur ride... I think if u were to get the black part of these wheels painted grey, that would be SICK.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
nice wheels!

coincidently my friend just got em on his black galant...and they look sick, by far the only galant i have seen that is done right

-chris

·
Registered
823 Posts
hopefully you soon find a set of rims you like, damn you have gone through a lot of rims.. TO each his own I suppose.. Looks great though
jake

·
"Just a Katie"
3,914 Posts
i really really like those... they look beautiful on your car!

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Those are very different. Very cool.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
i love the rims........... some tint all around will do wonders on your car...... i keep scrolling up and lookin at the rims cant get enough of em!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
he had tint but it was started to change color so he took it all off and is going back shortly for tint agian. heh

and yes milton yet another great set of rims.
i was a fan of the 18's on your car though

Brent

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
Beautiful!

Love those rims since i first laid eye's on em!

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Beautiful new wheels! Very cool looking indeed!

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
i like the rims too very nice on your car

·
Registered
646 Posts
Your car would be a 10 if it were not for the NA Spec Rear Bumper and the black mouldings. LOVE the wheels, LOVE the ground effects!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts