Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To Ron and all those who made Jetfest05 happen:

As a sponsor, I was very proud to be involved in such a well-run event! I believe that the sponsor involvement speaks volumes as to how you and your staff of mods, etc run this message board.

As a Focus enthusiast, I am very happy with how well it all ran all weekend. It was great to finally "put a face with a name" as well as interact with some of the "old timers" from the 'Jet.

I just wish there was more time to talk with more Jetters!

Hope everyone made it home safe.

Tony D
New Edge Performance

·
Registered
316 Posts
It was great meeting you Tony! It is nice to put a face to the man. This gathering has given me all sorts of new ideas... orders to you are coming soon

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Thanks for supporting us, Tony...we definately appreciate it.

Give me a shout if you care to talk about the 24mm 3-way sway bar...

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Great talking to you @ teh Ramada. Although Ramada wasn't what I expected having all the jetters there made it great

Tony D was nothing but a freind and professional.
i think your the first jetter i met on my way to jetfest.... i was just lookin at some foci and you ran up and introduced yourself........ good times with good people

cya guys next year

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Tony... I echo your sentiments, To have the sponser there on the premisis was great. I very much enjoyed talkin to you Tony. You totally surprised me when ya hollered out my name, I didnt think you were talkin to me.(I forgot I was wearing a nametag) But I really enjoyrd talking to you and I look forward to doing more business with you in the near future.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Great talking to you @ teh Ramada. Although Ramada wasn't what I expected having all the jetters there made it great

Tony D was nothing but a freind and professional.
i think your the first jetter i met on my way to jetfest.... i was just lookin at some foci and you ran up and introduced yourself........ good times with good people

cya guys next year
Yes ask team ohio, i've been known to have "outbursts" and talk to strangers

·
Look under the curve... UNDER THE CURVE!
3,134 Posts
^^^^Truth. He is in my cell phone as Crazy Bill.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Well said Tony!
The whole weekend was done very well, and it's a testament to Ron, the sponsors, and the good people that keep this place so professional.

On a personal note, it's been too long since we got to sit and BS like we did on saturday. Great to catch up with ya, old-timer!

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Well said Tony!
The whole weekend was done very well, and it's a testament to Ron, the sponsors, and the good people that keep this place so professional.

On a personal note, it's been too long since we got to sit and BS like we did on saturday. Great to catch up with ya, old-timer!
LOL!!!
All it takes is a phonecall!!!

The # is on the contact page of Tony's website.
Tony has always been one of my VERY Favorite Focus Aftermarket supporters due to both his Friendliness and Professionalism. I recomend buying from Tony @ www.NewEdgePerformance.com any time you can.
On the OTHER Hand....
Tony started this thread to say "Thanks" FROM a sponsor.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the kind words above!^^^^

It is always great to meet the people who have supported me in the last 5 years, yes, New Edge Performance is 5 years old!

I always have fun talking with the Focus community, I just wish I could do it more often.

BTW, did I mention that New Edge Performance is a Powerworks dealer? Now that so many of us had "the first hit free", who wants to buy a supercharger?

Tony D
Grateful parts pimp

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Now that so many of us had "the first hit free", who wants to buy a supercharger?
I want to buy one, but apparently Powerworks doesn't want me to have one yet.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hope you told them that you have a Duratec car and you would be interested in a kit for it. That is what manufacturers want to hear when they get to meet people in their target market. Powerworks would like to know how many Duratec owners are ready to step up and buy such a kit if it were available.

Let them know.

Tony D

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Well, there's a difference between "I want to buy one" and "I would have enough money to buy one if it was available". I know it'd suck to be them if they release it and suddenly everyone who claimed to want one chickened out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts