Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i hate this city. As soon as im done w/ school im soooo out of here.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Oh man, I'm so sorry to see that man. Just pisses me off....with some luck they'll run from the cops and be shot to death. Slowly.

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
man i know how you feel, That just brought back terrible flashbacks

·
Registered
126 Posts
Those M**** F*****. Stuff like that just pisses me off so much. From the photos above I see RCA cables. Did they steal the amps/sub or just the radio. Still I would like to catch those thieves and give them a beating. Sorry to see and hear that. I feel your pain, my old car they broke in to the trunk and stole my entire system. At least I have a reason to have 5% tints all around. Less they see the less they know. Tom

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Sorry to hear about that.. Hope they find thos Mofos that did this to your car! They Shall Pay!!

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those M**** F*****. Stuff like that just pisses me off so much. From the photos above I see RCA cables. Did they steal the amps/sub or just the radio. Still I would like to catch those thieves and give them a beating. Sorry to see and hear that. I feel your pain, my old car they broke in to the trunk and stole my entire system. At least I have a reason to have 5% tints all around. Less they see the less they know. Tom
nope it was a quick break and grab job. So the amps and subs are still there. i hate people. No respect for anything.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Wow man thats as low as it gets. I hate stuff like that. [censored] man. Atleast now they are getting it to where people cannot steal things without the codes and what not. Did you have your faceplate in the car? Mine goes with me EVERYWHERE. LOL Good luck getting it taken care of. L8er Jon

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
look at it this way, atleast it wasnt 3K worth of high end stuff like what got jacked from me

still sucks though

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
thats really ironic.... my friends civic got it's exhaust cut off from underneath the car today while he was at work at Sears..... definetly time for a trip to the alarm star.... grab me one of those pager setups..... sorry about ur car man.

·
Registered
128 Posts
That really sucks! I got a Focus cause my Civic was broken into 4 times in under a year(all different locations) and completely stripped the last time. Then my ex's Civic SI got swiped six months later and was found in a chop shop , minus doors, windows, engine, etc.. I was feeling good about owning a Focus until some of the posts I've seen. Take a look at the new eclipse decks from Fujitsu. The won't work if the powers cut and you don't have the "programed" cd. Sorry again about your car!

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That really sucks! I got a Focus cause my Civic was broken into 4 times in under a year(all different locations) and completely stripped the last time. Then my ex's Civic SI got swiped six months later and was found in a chop shop , minus doors, windows, engine, etc.. I was feeling good about owning a Focus until some of the posts I've seen. Take a look at the new eclipse decks from Fujitsu. The won't work if the powers cut and you don't have the "programed" cd. Sorry again about your car!
that's exactly what i had.....

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
my [censored]'n pat green CD was in the damn head unit tooo...AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH (atleast that can be replaced w/ the MP3 backup).

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
those god damn "branch dividians"!!!!!! Will they never learn??????

sorry man just wanted to try and make you laugh a little bit. I hate people like this. I am really sorry about your car. I am assuming that your insurance will cover it?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts