Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what site, or where could i get a big ford vinyl logo for the side of the car, sorta like the WRC Focus that was in Grand Turismo 3 ??? and i have a yellow ZX3, so would it look normal to have the logo in black, even though i have tinted windows? or would it look better if on the window portion, whatever logo is on the window, to be yellow and the rest that is on the car be in black. Would that be better? anybody got this graphic on your cars? pics if any? thanks

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I say stay clean and say no to stickers.

But it seems like there is no stopping the 5280 LED King, so I recommend going to some sticker/sign shop and tell them to make one for you.

As for tips on how would the car look like with such a logo, zx3tuning.com had their yellow Focus with some black logos. Check it out - it might help you out.

·
Registered
997 Posts
please oh please dont do this man. are you REALLY that proud to drive a FORD dan??

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
please oh please dont do this man. are you REALLY that proud to drive a FORD dan??

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh you guys!
I am the LED king....and i have another LED tail light concept starting to come up in my brain.......stay tuned....

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
oh you guys!
I am the LED king....and i have another LED tail light concept starting to come up in my brain.......stay tuned....
Dude, instead of a light bulb popping up over your head, it's an LED.