Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who sells them for the cheapest? I think I saw a website on here that sells them for 12 bucks. And do you have to change to an amber bulb? thanks

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Ebay is probably the cheapest place to find them..

yes you would need amber bulbs (the APC versions come with the amber bulbs and amber reflectors) but I chose to use PIAA hyper white series bulbs..

·
Registered
512 Posts
RSversion.com

shipping and service is crap, but once you get them they seem to be decent. i have had mine for quite some time and no condensation at all.

they are $12, but shipping is a lil expensive.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Originally posted by 2o*FoCusZeTec*o2:
RSversion.com

shipping and service is crap, but once you get them they seem to be decent. i have had mine for quite some time and no condensation at all.

they are $12, but shipping is a lil expensive.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Did you have any problems with them turning into a fish tank (leaking)?

·
Registered
72 Posts
why are you worried about cost, it's a cheap part, go for the best, get apc. and it's american.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Originally posted by Hi-Risk:
Did you have any problems with them turning into a fish tank (leaking)?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">nope the worse problem i have had so far was just a little bit of condensation and all i did was take it back out and noticed it was just a little crooked. other than that they have been great.

The bulbs i got with them suck. I have orange bubls in my top grille to go with the orange cover, so they look pretty sweet at night, but the bulbs they sent are crap, they look pretty yellow, so next time I'm at Wal-Mart or some place like that I will pick up a better set.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Man who cares. I drove with mine (APC) all winter and i got some condensation, and then on the first warm day, I took em off, grabbed a hair dryer and dried em out, and tossed em back on. If you think you can go all winter without having a LITTLE condensation then sheesh show me the ones. My clear corners cost me 10 dollars. Both sides no shipping. I figure the 5 min it took me to dry em off after a winter of Canadian driving is worth the money I saved in shipping and buying an expensive part... I dunno, you seem to want a cheap part, and cheap usually doesn't mean the best quality so you weigh out what you want more. But like I said, after 5 months of heavy snow, sleet, and slush, all it took me was 5 min to unscrew em, dry em, and pop em back on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.