Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a damage sideskirt for my 01 zx3. I was wondering if a later model like an 04 zx3 sideskirt would fit on the car. I think it looks better than the 01 sideskirt and since I am going to replace it, why not replace it with something that would give it a better look. Do i have to mod the sideskirts or is it just as easy as putting the same plastic sideskirt?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
well, any sideskirt should fit, but the problem is i don't think the 03 or 04 models have sideskirts. they look different because they just have the sheet metal underneath the sideskirt and no holes were drilled for installation of skirts.

your car would look like an 03 if you took the side skirts off and filled in the holes that hold the skirt on.

but there are plenty of aftermarket side skirts that look nice (svt, r/s collection, ford aftermarket accessories etc)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I see now.. i thought they had sideskirts and that was the reason they looked different. I like that look better but I dont want to fill the holes and I think the pain on the side of front corner of the sideskirt would get scratched from rocks comming from the tire... i guess i would need to buy the same old sideskirt

Any recomendations on sideskirts for the focus?? I dont wan anything flashy, just simple and cool.

·
Registered
61 Posts
maybe you'll like the SVT sideskirts?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they look way better than the stock ZX3... do you know where can i get them??? Do you know if they would fit w/out any problems?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts