Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, my current set-up i run the SFMS on my AC kit. The little "light" showing that the auxilary injector is working properly doesnt turn on anymore... I have checked all of the connections and soldered where needed (or not) and i also took the light out to test to make sure that was working...and it is. The only thin left is the injector and the control module thingy. I dont think it is the control module... i think it is just a bad injector... (i took it out and cleaned it it...nothing) Does anyone know what type of injector i could use to replace that one??? thanks
-ryan

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Mine doesn't work either. Don't know why. But I know that my injector is working. If you do think you need an injector, any bosch style will work. Like from a Mustang, camaro, justmake sure it's atleast 38lbs. I switched my 38 out for a 42.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yours doesnt work either huh? Well, it was working before...it kind of just stopped one day...lol dont know why. i was assuming my injector was the problem, but that was before i realized that these things actualy might have problems...Well, maybe i will just go try to find a new one or something i dont know....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts