Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bar is 15/16" (24mm)--a prototype that I had fabricated. Endlinks are threaded and adjustable in length. We've been talking about it in the Auto-X Forum; details on deflection rates and so forth are there. Hope ya'll like what you see

[/url]

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Its left ya'll speachless, eh?

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
what are some of the benenifits of having an adjustable sway bar?

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts
what are some of the benenifits of having an adjustable sway bar?
Allows for one to be able to choose a 'thick' bar setting for autocross, a 'medium' bar setting for road racing, and a 'thin' bar setting for everyday driving.

(Note, thick, medium, and thin are just relative terms)

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
Don't forget the bling factor! Look at those shiney endlinks!

(can't forget which forum we're in right?)

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will market them--but some final R&D may still be required as well as logistics regarding the business end of things. Figure around $175-195 including the bar, adjustable endlinks with rod ends, collars and bushings.

I appreciate the enthusiasm

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump....group buy possibilities??
What are the official [FJ] "rules" regarding G/B's?

·
Registered
744 Posts
I believe you post in the products forum IE sway bar in suspension announcing a possible GB, then after you get a few replies, ask ... I'm not sure if it has to be WRCFan (Ron) or just any "leader", and he will either approve it or not.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I believe you post in the products forum IE sway bar in suspension announcing a possible GB, then after you get a few replies, ask ... I'm not sure if it has to be WRCFan (Ron) or just any "leader", and he will either approve it or not.
I just bounced the thought off of Ron--waiting for reply

·
Registered
468 Posts
I will take one as soon as you are ready to sell. I am going to FSP from STS so I want something adjustable and my progress isnt cutting it lol. Let us know, cuz that bar is sexxy!!!

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Yeah...I'm also wondering about this. Keep us updated.

CCC

·
Registered
420 Posts
Finally an adjustable swaybar! ive been looking for quite a while... Auto-x-zts, is there any timeline on when they will be ready to purchase, the only reason i ask, is because i was going to buy the eibach ones very soon, but if your rear bar will be ready fairly soon, i will wait...

thanks
nathan

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hope to be offering a group buy within the next 30 days.

I will be working doing on a 7/8" (22.4mm) 3-way front bar as well--hope by Christmas time or early next year.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts