Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, has anyone else noticed that Explorers and Expeditions get an "AdvanceTrac" badge on the back of them, but us AdvanceTrac owners don't get anything, not even a button inside that says "AdvanceTrac"! lol. I was thinkin' about going to my dealer and ordering a badge to put on my car...just because! Anyone else thought of doing this? Can dealers order just small badges like that?

~Tim

·
Banned
6,369 Posts
Be careful, hahahaha, most members here aren't into extra badging that didn't come stock on a Focus and they'll give you a lot of crap over it.

Believe me I know...

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
So, has anyone else noticed that Explorers and Expeditions get an "AdvanceTrac" badge on the back of them, but us AdvanceTrac owners don't get anything, not even a button inside that says "AdvanceTrac"! lol. I was thinkin' about going to my dealer and ordering a badge to put on my car...just because! Anyone else thought of doing this? Can dealers order just small badges like that?

~Tim
Why not go to a Ford Dealer and get one from them and add it to your focus. Add it right under where it says: Example: either under ZX3,ZX5,ZTS or which ever model you have.Go FOR IT.

·
Registered
116 Posts
My Windstar came with the Advance Trac badge, so I went to the dealer and ordered one for my Focus; it cost $10.40. I put it right under the ZTW badge.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
5243080538452140238 whp gain!

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
dealer should have them. Ive had to replace badges on other cars ive had, the dealer has just about all of them.

·
Registered
753 Posts
5243080538452140238 whp gain!
hahahahahahahaha
why add extra crap to clutter up your car? I debadged.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts