Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching everywhere, but can't find info to see if the AEM cold air intake will work on my automatic zx3. Also, where could I purchase said product for an auto? Thanks, later...

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Yes the new design AEM, long tube does fit on the Focus w/ the automatic tranny. As to who sells them other than AEM Power, I do not know.

[ 09-30-2002, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: zetecinside ]

·
Registered
294 Posts
I got mine from focusx.com they only sell the second generation AEM (ie the one for the autotragic) Anyway....head over there.

·
Registered
375 Posts
focusx has the best price for the aem cai, and i would highly suggest memorizing the video from myFordFocus. I watched it three times and hardly had to use the instructions that came with the kit (which weren't that marvelous anyways...)

Enjoy the kit though. It's awesome!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much for all your help, I very much appreciate it. I'll check out that video. Also, would a chip help with the shift timing on the auto tran? Thanks all...later

G

·
0 Posts
Focaltrance, the right chip will definitely change the shifting point and makes a very noticeable improvement in auto-focus. I don't have yet but every auto-focus owner says so.

=dRe=

1 - 7 of 7 Posts