Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Livin in pa, near west chester, would it be a good idea to take off the cai so it doesnt get covered in salt and road grime?? And would it be worth buyin a ram intake or just puttin back on my stock one, cause i doubt that ill get any "Fun driving" done in the winter. Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
C'mon! Winter in PA is all about fun driving!
Drifting through the drifts
Seriously though, might as well go with the stock intake and stick the AEM in the closet for a couple months.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
I'm getting my AIM today...and I will leave it on throughout th winter. just get the bypass valve and u shoudl be good. I have couple buddies that run thier Injens throughout the winter..and no problem...and we all live in the Burgh. Ollie

·
Registered
294 Posts
Originally posted by Ollie18:
I'm getting my AIM today...and I will leave it on throughout th winter. just get the bypass valve and u shoudl be good. I have couple buddies that run thier Injens throughout the winter..and no problem...and we all live in the Burgh. Ollie
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Bypass shmypass....just make a shield for slush so that filter stays clean. A little water in the intake is good anyway.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts