Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a while back and came up with nothing. I talked with Corky Bell and he pretty much said that I was screwed. He said that he couldn't rebuild my aerocharger and aerocharger was out of business. Is there any way I can have this thing rebuilt?
I was also curious if anyone has swapped the turbo out and done a custom T25 or T28 job. I am just trying to kee my option open, because if I can't fix this then I am going to have to spend $$$$ to get a new kit, and that just isn't visable for me.
I know there is the possibility of throwing a different turbo down there, so if anyone has any great suggestions, then I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
omg, aerocharger IS NOT OUT OF BUSINESS. damn, someone needs to straighten it out. They've been ungodly busy with their primary area of business. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the turbo setup just kind of a side thing for them.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
exactly, and they're VERY prompt on rebuilds from everything I've heard.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
blueoval, how do you know that they are quick with their rebuilds? I realize that they are rebuilding turbos still but I need to find out whom I need to talk with so that I can get this accomplished. I have read previous posts about Aerocharger and there !sh. But I really just need a fax number or a phone number for them. My turbo is not looking good. Thanks for the help 'fellas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts