309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have one and is dyno tuned?

Thanks,

Miguel

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just got mine last week, and with the help of people on here I got it reading the correct rpm's (thanx
) and got it on the dyno today. As far as settings go...... mine would be completely different then yours. A focus is a focus but all the engines run a little different. From Iridium plugs all the way to a header and a chip. The only thing that is going to be the same is HOT WIRE 1 in 1 out 7000 RPM. You need to have it put on a dyno and have someone who has experience setting up management systems.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Fusionimageracing:
Just got mine last week, and with the help of people on here I got it reading the correct rpm's (thanx
) and got it on the dyno today. As far as settings go...... mine would be completely different then yours. A focus is a focus but all the engines run a little different. From Iridium plugs all the way to a header and a chip. The only thing that is going to be the same is HOT WIRE 1 in 1 out 7000 RPM. You need to have it put on a dyno and have someone who has experience setting up management systems.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I know but, give me a list of your mods. and list how you set yours for low and high throtle so I can have a base for mine. Also what were your dyno numbers.

Thanks,

Miguel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts