Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having trouble finding out about air ride for the Focus can anyone help? Also what grade of tires do I need to be tuckin 17's on Air Ride? My dream is to get my baby to lay slammed on the ground, has this been done and what all needs to be done?

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
ohhhh, there used to be at least 2 people on FJ with airbags... Makin Waves Wagon was the most famous probably, do a search on Google for "makin waves wagon ford focus" and you will get some articles about his from various lowrider magazine websites...

i found 2, the first you need to log in so i dunno, and the second seemed like it would have a lot of info but that site is blocked from me at work, so i dont know if the link works, i just copied it from Google

http://www.streetsourcemag.com/issues2/Default.aspx?issue=11%2f2%2f2000&Page=67

http://www.lowridereuroweb.com/features/0205lre_focus/

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
this should have been posted in suspension. anyway, there are several members who have air ride. there's even a group buy going. do some searchign in suspension and you should be able to get all the info you need.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've been having trouble finding out about air ride for the Focus can anyone help? Also what grade of tires do I need to be tuckin 17's on Air Ride? My dream is to get my baby to lay slammed on the ground, has this been done and what all needs to be done?
i saw an ad in import racer www.streetbeatcustoms.com i couldn't find a kit on there sight but the ad said to call for a quote 1-800-305-7471 my guess it would run you about $2,500 but thats just a guess

·
Registered
918 Posts
I should also mention, that if you live in the Lansing Area you can usually see Jesse's car sitting at Car Stereo One. He is usually there and will gladly give you a demo if he isnt busy, he's cool like that.

-Corey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts