Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
RECORD PROFITS
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm at work, and I need to pick up someone from the airport. So I go, finally get there, and theres tons of traffic to pick people up. So I wait, rather than circle, and this cop comes by waving for everyone waiting to circle around. So I pull up 30ft. He comes by like 10 minutes later and does it again.

So finally he walks over and starts to write me a ticket, and I was like: "officer I'm really sorry I just got this car and I stalled it so I can't move it" I told him it was flooded and that I called my brother and he said to wait a few minutes. So the officer leaves and says that if I can't move in a few minutes he'll have to call a tow truck.

So, the guy arrives and we get in my car and go. No hassle, no ticket.

·
RECORD PROFITS
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks lol, go me out of a ticket.

And the horrible trouble of taking a 10 minute drive around the Airport.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
lol, they should make cops have to have more than high school diplomas these days..
actually to even be a bag checker anymore you have to have at least a associates degree...same as cops and anything above that....they have to have alot of certifications to be cops and a good bit of intense schooling and state troopers in PA at least have to go through a 18 month basic training course from 6:45 am to 11pm at night mon. thru friday and you cant go home on the weekends for the first 3 months...beleive me i know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts