Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got APC BILLET window cranks and they suck. They do not work at all... So i'm wondering if anyone else knows of any billet window cranks that actually work and where can I get some? Also I want to do a lot more of my car in billet so dose anyone know good places to find accessories.. Thanks

Andy

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Steeda has billet AC knobs, and there is another site that has billet AC knobs, cigarette lighter, and I think something else.. but I can't remember the name. They are more focused on Mustang accessories but have a focus section and I have seen the link thrown around here a few times.

Check Ebay too, I have seen plenty of auctions for AC knobs on Ebay that are pretty cool as well as shift knobs and E-brake handles in billet.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I got APC BILLET window cranks and they suck. They do not work at all... So i'm wondering if anyone else knows of any billet window cranks that actually work and where can I get some? Also I want to do a lot more of my car in billet so dose anyone know good places to find accessories.. Thanks

Andy

go figure huh

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts