Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1880 Posts

·
Registered
19,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All Oem Ford Parts 10% Over Cost

Hi guys, I am a new sponsor on the boards here and I have what I believe will be a very popular offer for board members.

I work for a large Ford parts operation in Minnesota and we have recently started offering any and all Ford,Lincoln and Mercury parts at cost plus 10%,this is the same as employee cost.

This is equivalent to between 30-40% off list price on Ford parts and 40-50% off on Motorcraft parts.

Just a few examples.....

SVT Focus fog light $49.54 lists for $75.07
FL-400-S oil filters $3.16 lists for $6.38
FL-2005 oil filters $4.22 lists for $8.53
SVT Focus front pads $62.73 list for $95.05
SVT Focus rear pads $57.43 list for $87.02
Front sway bar links $11.78 list for $17.85

This offer is for parts for any Ford product whether it is an SVTF, Taurus, Lincoln Continental or F-150.

Feel free to compare my prices to your local dealers, I have a dedicated account built in my system for you guys so the price is automatically set at cost plus 10%.

PLEASE, if you wish to inquire or order parts, use the PM function or pick up the phone and call me at 1-800-328-9552 and ask for Steve or Mike M.

I will be available Mon-Fri 8:00 am to 5:30 pm and I will repond to all PM's as quickly as possible.

I have been getting good response on other message boards and I am looking forward to working with thew members here.

Don't forget to mention where you saw this special offer so you get the correct pricing.

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
to Steve for the excellent service. I just ordered a handful of parts from him and luckily for me he had no issues getting the right part numbers (which for me is always a hassle) and the price was even better than fordpartsonline.com So I'm very happy!!

I highly suggest using him!

·
Registered
19,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I apologise for not knowing but, Should I be charging tax to Ohio?

I am based in Minnesota so I would normally not charge tax on any sales out of state.

As far as ordering goes, We are a Ford dealership with a 2.5 million dollar inventory spanning approximately 40,000 part numbers.

If it is not a stocking part I would order it in and then ship it to you, Ford does not drop ship any parts smaller than a complete truck cab or box assembly.

Parts stocked in my local depot show up the next day and barring any backorders the longest any part should take is four days and that is only if it comes from the National depot in Detroit.

SVT specific parts are obviously not as common as regular Focus parts and many will be special order which I don't mind doing at all.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Can you get me the '04 svt 6 spoke wheels? If so how much and how long to get if not instock? Pm me with the price if you like. I will be looking to purchase these after christmas. Thanks for the great deal.

Welcome to the jet.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
what about some svtf bumpers or the hid's??
Yeah, what he said. The MACH headlights would be nice to know a price on.

·
Registered
19,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what about some svtf bumpers or the hid's??
Yeah, what he said. The MACH headlights would be nice to know a price on.
There is no Ford kit made to add on HID's to your car, the main wiring is different from a car with HID's to a car without, I know it can be done but all I can sell is the lights.

The HID's would be $333.11 ea for forum members they list for $504.72 ea.

There is the projector beam kit available for $601.25 with a list of $780.84.

·
Registered
19,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please, if you have an inquiry send me a PM, it is much easier to keep track of questions and quicker to reply to.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Do you have a Euro Grill for SVTF?

·
Registered
19,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm guessing pick ups are ok?
If you are in my area you would be welcome to pick up your parts, I would ask that you call me first so there is no question of your pricing, We do not offer these prices to anyone who walks in the door and being that I am the only one handling the transactions on the boards not everyone here is familiar with what is going on.

I would hate to have you come in and get the wrong pricing.

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
849 Posts
I'm looking for Sonic blue painted hatch strip? do you carry these?? These would be off the European package SVT Focus.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I recently ordered a set of SVT mirrors, and have been informed that they do not come with the covers. Is this true?

If so, how much can you get the covers for?

-Ryan

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Why is it that Ford Europe can order US parts but Ford NA cannot order E-Spec parts?

·
I'll Buy YOUR car for $10,000!!!
3,602 Posts
There is no Ford kit made to add on HID's to your car, the main wiring is different from a car with HID's to a car without, I know it can be done but all I can sell is the lights.

The HID's would be $333.11 ea for forum members they list for $504.72 ea.

There is the projector beam kit available for $601.25 with a list of $780.84.
what is the difference between these?

1 - 20 of 1880 Posts