Ford Focus Forum banner
1821 - 1840 of 1880 Posts

· Registered
545 Posts
Sorry for the delay, I believe we spoke over the phone already on this but here's prices anyways.

Fog $134.68

Side marker $55.44

-Steve
YES.. LOL. She is lost on what to do. Body shop told her 800 to fix car. That was for fender & paint. Not marker or fog replaces. THe friend the wrecked her car has no job to pay & her deductable is 500.oo. So she is a bit screwed. I am trying to help her as much as possible.

Thank you for the help & info:thumbup:

· Registered
440 Posts
Hey Steve,

It's been too long, I've been remodeling my house...

Can you please price out the following parts?
- Left and Right Window Gaskets on a 2002 Ford Focus SVT (Hatchback)
- 2004 Ford Ranger Bed Extender locking mechanism - It looks like a cylinder and locks it into place and then unlocks to allow you to flip it.
- 2x 2004 Ford Ranger Tailgate straps
- 1x 2004 Ford Ranger Waterpump

I will probably give you a call on Friday to confirm the order and that gives me time to see if I need anything else.

Thanks,
Zachary

· Registered
21,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,828 ·
Hey Steve,

It's been too long, I've been remodeling my house...

Can you please price out the following parts?
- Left and Right Window Gaskets on a 2002 Ford Focus SVT (Hatchback)
- 2004 Ford Ranger Bed Extender locking mechanism - It looks like a cylinder and locks it into place and then unlocks to allow you to flip it.
- 2x 2004 Ford Ranger Tailgate straps
- 1x 2004 Ford Ranger Waterpump

I will probably give you a call on Friday to confirm the order and that gives me time to see if I need anything else.

Thanks,
Zachary
Hey Zach, Long time no see. :)

Which gaskets? Belt mouldings or run channels?

There's on pin on each side right? $47.82 each, ouch.

Straps $34.35 for the pair

Which engine for the water pump?

-Steve

· Registered
440 Posts
Steve,

Ya it's been way too long. Eesh...Those pins for the Bed Extender are ridiculous but I haven't been able to find any.

Ford Ranger Edge 4x4 3.0 for the water pump.

On the 2002 Ford Focus window gasket--I was needing the gasket that holds the window in place at the top of the door frame.

I will give ya a call and explain it a little better.

Thanks man!

Hey Zach, Long time no see. :)

Which gaskets? Belt mouldings or run channels?

There's on pin on each side right? $47.82 each, ouch.

Straps $34.35 for the pair

Which engine for the water pump?

-Steve

· Registered
850 Posts
Steve,

You can get the SAP rear diffuser??

You can still get SVT five star wheels, correct? The last time I was at Autonation, they weren't on display, maybe they're in the back... I might pick up a set some time in the future.

· Registered
21,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,833 ·
Steve,

You can get the SAP rear diffuser??

You can still get SVT five star wheels, correct? The last time I was at Autonation, they weren't on display, maybe they're in the back... I might pick up a set some time in the future.
The diffuser is in stock, your cost $177.87.

The wheels have been discontinued. :(

-Steve

· Registered
301 Posts
Hey Steve,

front calipers for a 2003 zx5?

Thanks

· Registered
301 Posts
$49.00 each plus a $30.00 per caliper core charge.

I would have to order them in.

-Steve
Dang, I think I'll have to pass then. Core charges kills it for me, what with international shipping.

Thanks anyway though!

· I'm a Self Cleaning Oven!
1,920 Posts
For the belt, tensioner, idler and vc gasket it's $132.17 and if you want the water pump it's another $60.80 and then shipping is on top of that.

We have it all in stock pretty much all the time.

-Steve
Is it good to do the water pump at the same time?

Also, could you quote me all the components for the A/C system. My compressor went out a while ago and the A/C shop told me I should replace everything because the bad compressor would have blown metal shavings through the system. I don't know if that's true, but I'd like to know what all that would cost. Maybe I could just get the compressor. Either way, I need to do the timing belt first anyway. For now I've been using a non-A/C belt and just had the compressor removed, but Utah is hot in the summer, muy hot, not Arizona hot, but still 100 degrees hot.

· Registered
21,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,839 ·
Is it good to do the water pump at the same time?

Also, could you quote me all the components for the A/C system. My compressor went out a while ago and the A/C shop told me I should replace everything because the bad compressor would have blown metal shavings through the system. I don't know if that's true, but I'd like to know what all that would cost. Maybe I could just get the compressor. Either way, I need to do the timing belt first anyway. For now I've been using a non-A/C belt and just had the compressor removed, but Utah is hot in the summer, muy hot, not Arizona hot, but still 100 degrees hot.
Doing the water pump with the timing belt is 100% optional.

I'm not an A/C expert but I doubt "everything" would need to be replaced.

For "everything" in the A/C system you're looking at around $930.00.

-Steve

1821 - 1840 of 1880 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.