Ford Focus Forum banner

1861 - 1880 of 1880 Posts

·
Registered
19,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,861
so what are all the part numbers i need to do this plus the coppers you recommend Ill just order from your website, I tried to call but guess yall are gone
F8RZ*8592*AG
F5RZ*8592*A
F8CZ*12A648*B
*W500015*S437 X3
*W700319*S300
F8RZ*8575*CA

The copper plugs are SP-463s

-Steve

·
Registered
474 Posts
How much for a ford flex shifter? Part #? Looking to mod my automatic shifter to something a little nicer looking and feeling. Also from what I've seen it comes in both chrome and a satin finish?!

·
Registered
19,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,866
How much for a ford flex shifter? Part #? Looking to mod my automatic shifter to something a little nicer looking and feeling. Also from what I've seen it comes in both chrome and a satin finish?!
I'm off until Tuesday for the holiday weekend, you can check out our website, PM me or wait for me to check back in here next week.

Have a great weekend!

·
Registered
19,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,868

What year shifter are you looking at? I kind of remember a few people doing something like this but it's been a while.

If you have a specific shifter you like you should get the VIN off the vehicle so there's no mistakes.

-Steve

·
Registered
474 Posts
The chrome version part number seems to be 8G1Z-7213-A. I pulled it up on your site with no problems.
The satin version part number seems to be 8A4Z-7213-C, and it comes up on the site as well but it seems to be the whole assembly for some reason. I don't really know what year(s) Flex it's from exactly - I think 09-12.

The only reason I think the second one is a satin finish is because that's what I found on an eBay auction, and it definitely wasn't chrome.
Also from what i could find the Taurus, Flex & Montego all have/had this same shifter?!

Chrome:

Satin:

·
Registered
19,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,870 (Edited)
The chrome version part number seems to be 8G1Z-7213-A. I pulled it up on your site with no problems.
The satin version part number seems to be 8A4Z-7213-C, and it comes up on the site as well but it seems to be the whole assembly for some reason. I don't really know what year(s) Flex it's from exactly - I think 09-12.

The only reason I think the second one is a satin finish is because that's what I found on an eBay auction, and it definitely wasn't chrome.
Also from what i could find the Taurus, Flex & Montego all have/had this same shifter?!

Chrome:

Satin:
8G1Z-7213-A is one of them and it's from a Flex, just listed as leather with O/D button $11.15

The 8A4Z-7213-C is from a 500/Montego and it's $55.13

They might use similar shifters but they aren't identical.

BTW- Can't see your pics, looks like you're over bandwidth.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Alright then, I think I'll just order the Flex one.

Also if I could get part numer(s) on a set of spark plugs for my 02 ZTW Zetec wagon - autotragic if that matters.

Thanks Steve!

·
Registered
19,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,872
Alright then, I think I'll just order the Flex one.

Also if I could get part numer(s) on a set of spark plugs for my 02 ZTW Zetec wagon - autotragic if that matters.

Thanks Steve!
$5.17 each on the plugs and I have them in stock.

For some reason I feel like there was two parts required for that shifter swap but I can't for the life of me remember for sure.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Can I get a price on the front strut top hats complete wth bearings for a 2014 Focus SE sport please

·
Registered
241 Posts
Re: All Oem Ford Parts 10% Over Cost

Hey Steve
Seeing if you can get ahold of the white side skirt clips
Trans bolts
Starter bolts mtx
Right front bumper mount
Thanks

1861 - 1880 of 1880 Posts