Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate all you bastards for having such a great time!!! I tried to make a guest appearence but something came up and i couldnt make the trek down..

soo we've heard all the good dish the bad now!

who got tickets?
any accidents? I hope nothing serious..
any horrible sunburns??
Did wrcfan (focaljet-1) smell as bad as he looks?
did you get diarrea from Mexy's carne asade or worse any std's or aids?

come on this event coulnd't have been THAT perfect!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Some of the bad for the JCM crew:

-No sleep Friday night. Got to the track at 6 a.m. just in time for tech.
-Blew a tire on the way in from AZ
-Put a tire off at the exit of turn 4 third session of the weekend. Said tire went right into a massively wide and deep hole on the side of the track that proceeded to bend two wheels, one strut, and ruin two R-compound tires.
-TP's car broke down on the way home, so in 50+ mph winds just west of Indio we spent an hour unloading the #37 car from the trailer and then loading the #10 car for transport.
-Arrived home a tad past 3 a.m. Put away all the essentials...took my first shower in three days...and slept from 4 a.m. till....a very long time. :)

I'd do it all over again too. Tons of fun! :party:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
My friend and I got wrecked by a mercedes in his STI on the freeway on our way home. I guess that's bad.

I think Mexi or Jon gave me aids.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WanabeRS said:
My friend and I got wrecked by a mercedes in his STI on the freeway on our way home. I guess that's bad.

I think Mexi or Jon gave me aids.
now wrecking a mate's sti doesnt sound nearly as bad as getting aids from jon or james :(

use a rubber nextime, i dont care if James or Jon dropped the i'm on valtrex line on you!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Unfortunately the wife & I didn't attend on Saturday as originally planned. The weather on the coast was pretty dismal; e.g. drizzle, fog & heavy overcast so we just decided not to make the 4 hour northeast round trip. Plus we were out late Friday evening watching the NCAA tournament & the wife wanted to spend Saturday doing the same thing. I could have cared less, but since she indulges my F1 race viewing habits along with my car event habits, I have to reciprocate however minimally. :(

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
speeding ticket right before i got into oaklahoma on the way home.:thumbdown

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
I got a ticket on the way down at 3:45am doing 20 over... $243!!!!

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
JCMRacing #37 said:
Some of the bad for the JCM crew:

-No sleep Friday night. Got to the track at 6 a.m. just in time for tech.
-Blew a tire on the way in from AZ
-Put a tire off at the exit of turn 4 third session of the weekend. Said tire went right into a massively wide and deep hole on the side of the track that proceeded to bend two wheels, one strut, and ruin two R-compound tires.
-TP's car broke down on the way home, so in 50+ mph winds just west of Indio we spent an hour unloading the #37 car from the trailer and then loading the #10 car for transport.
-Arrived home a tad past 3 a.m. Put away all the essentials...took my first shower in three days...and slept from 4 a.m. till....a very long time. :)

I'd do it all over again too. Tons of fun! :party:
We also lost the scoop off the #99 car on the straight. He'll be making it better though :thumbup:

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
29mph over ticket.

Missed two sessions fixing stuff on the car.

Stayed an extra night in a hotel thanks to the car breaking.

Sunburns? Check.

Cuts? Check.

Oil-stained T-shirts? Check.

Worth it? You betcha.

slidemaster said:
Look for 3 months of engine build coverage in Modified Mustangs with a Boss Block (Good news)
Good to hear Allan. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts