21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
Bad things for Brashley

lack of sleep

missed homework assignments

sunburns

ummm...yup that's it. Couldn't have planned it much better. Not a hiccup with the car, not a missed session, nothing stolen/broken, free shirts/hats, and time on the track is still awesome. I guess I will have to do it again.

·
Take a Bite of My Burrito!
3,139 Posts
The Bad: The Tijuana Donkey show was suspended pending they find a new Donkey to fill the vacancy.

The Good: Everybody was well fed "Beef" at Jetfest.:evilgrin:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I came away with a compacted disc, 2 broken ribs and a massive headache!

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
ok so more bad... upon inspection of the car, I have one bent black Euro SVT wheel (my daily driver rims) and am missing my Craftsman 1/2" ratchet... Anyone see it in the parking lot at the Motel 6? bah!

·
Registered
854 Posts
sunburns cuts ruined clothes as usual.
was up till 2am saturday fixing my brakes
willies dad got a screw in his tire on the way out, in his callaway firebird
my dads truck got a window bashed out, video camera and a bag of keys stolen. luckily that was all they took, our trailer keys were in the cupholder and they left those. they could have taken the whole thing, the spare truck key was in the bag they took.

·
Professor PowerSlide
5,944 Posts
lapp said:
sunburns cuts ruined clothes as usual.
was up till 2am saturday fixing my brakes
willies dad got a screw in his tire on the way out, in his callaway firebird
my dads truck got a window bashed out, video camera and a bag of keys stolen. luckily that was all they took, our trailer keys were in the cupholder and they left those. they could have taken the whole thing, the spare truck key was in the bag they took.
Wow, where did that happen?

·
Registered
69 Posts
going through flash backs,let see?????3o hrs latter got to cali.our 500hp focus was garbage before we headed to cali,...ricardo from f2 focus had a car available to run,worked on it a few days,everything that could go wrong did go wrong!missed the track friday,but got on it sat, on the last session on street tires, ahhhhhh!!sunday got on track,ra1's owsome,but broke the shifter and headed back to f2 and p/u another one to replace it,the clutch was on it's last leg,and held up 'till the end.blah,blah, blah etc,etc.... gillis motorsports was great help,ricardo and pier,and ross helped out lots...it is alot of work,specialy putting up w/me! txs guys.k.i.t.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
liggersnow said:
going through flash backs,let see?????3o hrs latter got to cali.our 500hp focus was garbage before we headed to cali,...ricardo from f2 focus had a car available to run,worked on it a few days,everything that could go wrong did go wrong!missed the track friday,but got on it sat, on the last session on street tires, ahhhhhh!!sunday got on track,ra1's owsome,but broke the shifter and headed back to f2 and p/u another one to replace it,the clutch was on it's last leg,and held up 'till the end.blah,blah, blah etc,etc.... gillis motorsports was great help,ricardo and pier,and ross helped out lots...it is alot of work,specialy putting up w/me! txs guys.k.i.t.

NOW it makes sense.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
One thing of note... It needs to be made perfectly clear that you DO NOT TOUCH SOMEONES CAR without their permission. I had people walking up to my car, opening the door, climbing in without my permission. I shouldn't have to babysit my car the entire time.

RESPECT PEOPLE!!! Thats all it takes, you DO NOT TOUCH OTHER PEOPLES STUFF WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!

Ok, now that I got that off my chest, can we make sure this is PERFECTLY clear at the next FOTB/JETFEST etc??!?!?

21 - 40 of 66 Posts