Ford Focus Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Yes it did, different people as well, I was going to start a new thread about it, but figured may as well tag it along in here... Had to wait a bit as well so I wasn't cussing up a storm...

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
No taping up other people's cars when they're not around either. :eek:

Took me three hours to take all that crap off. :p

But seriously, what idiot just climbs into someone else's car without permission? :screwy:

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
I only had girls in my car :dunno:

and with my permission :evilgrin:

There is a reason people put signs up in their windows at car shows. I just assumed everybody knew

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts
paulhaskew said:
One thing of note... It needs to be made perfectly clear that you DO NOT TOUCH SOMEONES CAR without their permission. I had people walking up to my car, opening the door, climbing in without my permission. I shouldn't have to babysit my car the entire time.

RESPECT PEOPLE!!! Thats all it takes, you DO NOT TOUCH OTHER PEOPLES STUFF WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!

Ok, now that I got that off my chest, can we make sure this is PERFECTLY clear at the next FOTB/JETFEST etc??!?!?
I wish my car got that kind of attention. :(

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
me too kinda, but mine is not worthy

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
sleeperlove

me too kinda, but mine is not worthy
Au contraire, mi amigo... did your car not whisk you soundly and swiftly through repeated laps not to mention get you here then deliver your collective arses across the vast open spaces and home again?

It is worthy; plus, it's a cool-looking ride. :D

:thumbup:

·
19,806 Posts
paulhaskew

One thing of note...

RESPECT PEOPLE!!! Thats all it takes, you DO NOT TOUCH OTHER PEOPLES STUFF WITHOUT PERMISSION!!!
brads03zx3

There is a reason people put signs up in their windows at car shows. I just assumed everybody knew...
A few years ago, I had a situation at a car show where some broad leaned into my car with her greasy hands and purse banging on the paint... I very quietly and politely suggested that she not do that as I just washed and detailed it... she rudely answered, "Don't worry about it."

Where I said, "Hey, lady; I'm strongly suggesting you do not touch the cars. Others won't be nearly as calm about it." The bitch huffed off with her mute boyfriend, prolly to go buy some crack.

:screwy:

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
Z63R said:
not to mention get you here then deliver your collective arses across the vast open spaces and home again?
Although I agree the car is quite worthy, I will be the one to spoil the fun. The car did not get the lovebirds back to the warmer ocean. Hermiones did.

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Not touching other people's cars at car events should go without saying. I even made a post before the event that everyone should show respect and act professional. I guess some people didn't listen. :mad:

If this ever happens again at an event that I'm the promoter of please do not hesitate to track me down. I will take care of the situation personally.

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
brads03zx3 said:
Although I agree the car is quite worthy, I will be the one to spoil the fun. The car did not get the lovebirds back to the warmer ocean. Hermiones did.
look who he quoted :lol: i didnt get to go out with one car like stph and joe and come back +1 svt and +1 powerworks :D

·
19,806 Posts
I'm coRnfewzd...

Who/which/what happened to whose/whomever's/whatever... although I do think it REWLz that (the now-named) Hermes went the distance considering his troubled youth. LOL. What a great car that SVT is.

:bow:

·
19,806 Posts
focaljet-1

If this ever happens again at an event that I'm the promoter of please do not hesitate to track me down. I will take care of the situation personally.

:lol:

Just kidding...

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts
Z63R said:
I'm coRnfewzd...

Who/which/what happened to whose/whomever's/whatever... although I do think it REWLz that (the now-named) Hermes went the distance considering his troubled youth. LOL. What a great car that SVT is.

Not a single hiccup along the way, although Steph was paranoid about putting 90 octane gas in it, considering thats all we could find out in BFE Texas.

Even though Hermes went through rehab, we'll have it hooked on boost again. But we'll introduce it to him slowly. :evilgrin:

(I'm going to need a sign for my garage soon. "200+ WHP Parking Only")

·
19,806 Posts
Egz

Not a single hiccup along the way, although Steph was paranoid about putting 90 octane gas in it...
I'm sure you were able to remind her that as long as she kept the cyl pressure at a reasonable level, she could run 87. Rly only need the higher octane for the full-throttle applications when the tune requires it.

Even though Hermes went through rehab, we'll have it hooked on boost again. But we'll introduce it to him slowly. :evilgrin:
You're so E-VILE.
:lol:

(I'm going to need a sign for my garage soon. "200+ WHP Parking Only")

:)~

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
I learned on Sunday that Todd told the guys from Fast Fords, who showed up on Saturday not Sunday like they originally planned, about what cars to look at and who to talk to, including my car in the conversation. I was all over the place on Saturday and not by my car much. So much for a shot of my car in a magazine. :dunno:

We spent WAY too much money on the trip out to JF this year.......More than I thought we would.

I didn't track my car either....

:(

41 - 60 of 66 Posts