Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after it being done for about a month now i finally got some decent day shots...

Madcow thanks again for the sweet deal....

How do you all like???

I have no antenna right now becuase im polishing it and reanodizing it downstairs this week end. Started to fade because of rushing in excitement when anodizing it the first time.

I think after winter its getting either a SVT suspention or a cup kit.

I have shorty header and custom exhaust... Have to find a off road pipe for cheap.

As of now im good with the apperiance. I may change the bulbs and maybe get white side markers. That nightshade was a mistake on them.. but better then orange.

But next summer JRSC!!!!

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts
Looking good man! I love those side skirts!! Yea I agree it will probably look a little better with clear front bumper lights since your wheels are white. If you go with clear bumper lights then I might remove the rear tail light blackouts and go stock tails or some altezzas, but that is just my opinion. Keep up the great work!

Mark

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...altezzas...
I have pledged that i will never have altezzas on any car that i own..

stock maybe but ill look into it...

I really only blacked them out becuase i was bored and didnt have anything to do... But ehhh. Ill have to live with it.

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts
...altezzas...
I have pledged that i will never have altezzas on any car that i own..

stock maybe but ill look into it...

I really only blacked them out becuase i was bored and didnt have anything to do... But ehhh. Ill have to live with it.

hehe.....yea I hear ya about the altezzas.....that is why I got the Hella magic module tail lights. I really like them, but have had some people tell me they look "weird". Oh well, as long as you like what you have that is all that matters. I thought it was a cover you had on them....wow you REALLY blacked them out with nightshade. It might just be the pic, but to me they kinda stand out. With all red tails and your red car it might blend good. Like I said before this is just my opinion and you should do what makes you happy. Still looks good regardless

Mark

·
Registered
536 Posts
Looking good!
I think the tinted tails work!Dont change them.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
i almost bought that lip kit from him this spring. seeing how good it looks on your car kinda makes me wish i did!

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Looks great. See if you can clear over that nite shades to give it some more gloss. That will make it look a lot nicer. A little drop would help the appearance too man. L8er Jon

·
Registered
114 Posts
Instead of getting clear corners you could get the black st170 headlights so that they blend better. I think the tails look great.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Looks great!!!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
how much of a hole did that lip kit burn in your pocket?? if you dont mind me asking

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks sweet.
Nicely done with the white rims on the red car, thats what I plan on doing with my contour and then my focus when I get it.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Looks Good man, cool color! The only thing u are missing is it being slamed, other then that bad ass, I Never have my antenna on because its 2 times the size of the car and I havent found a shorty that I have liked, I want to shave it!

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Look perfect

the rims dimention please?
Team Dynamics Monza 17x7 45mm offset

Car looks great!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts