·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
damn...what the heck happened?

pix uploaded for the lazy...

·
Registered
60 Posts
any of the mod's for sale.lol.nice job on the car nice little chop top try but i would recomend a body shop.glad to here you are ok.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the story is that I was driving and a drunk driver clipped my front end and when all was said and done the curb caused be to roll 2x. the drunk driver never stopped and is still at large. I didnt have a passenger and I was able to walk away no doubt to my instincts of going limp and the harnesses. yes the mods are for sale. I will have a borla exhaust if I can get my hands on it, steeda tri ax short shifter for an 03. there would be more but my front 2 koni's are bent and the H&R springs I couldnt get to and they took my car away today. The AEM CAI was damaged snd slightly pinched so I left it with the car. I have no idea what I am going to get now and I was just getting that focus the way I wanted it. *sigh* oh well.
p.s. thank for all the conferting words.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Were it not for the intense derision I'd be subjected to by my coworkers, I'd start sobbing now. I hate seeing busted Foci. Fortunately, I take much consolation in the fact no one was seriously injured.

·
Registered
424 Posts
sweet merciful crap your car!!

some people drive so wreckless!!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Dude does it still run???!!!! chop the top off and use it as a convertible for a couple days that would be sick!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts