Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Looks alot better than the current Prius. I kinda dig it.

·
Registered
519 Posts
looks like a fishy

·
Registered
764 Posts
It went from horribly ugly, to ugly. Excellent progress!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
thats looks like a car from dempolition man....but here is a question when will it fly like cars in back to the future?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Toyota designer: "let's make the car look huge by giving it 12" wheels and a 2" antenna"

well, it does look better than the current one, but that's still not saying much.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I like it. I'd say some of the awkwardness of it is due to aerodynamic effieciency. Kinda how the insight is goofy looking with the disc wheels and rear wheel skirts. I'm all for things like this, whenever I get out of school and make some money I plan on having a hybrid as my everyday driver and then maybe a "fun" car for the weeknends. Hybrids, while still in their infancy relatively speaking, get a big
from me.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Originally posted by Ozmotear:
The front end doesn't compliment the rear.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That's funny; I thought the tail is the part that needs the change. Overall, I like it. If the Echo looked like this and used a decent rear suspension, I'd consider getting one and souping it up.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Originally posted by FocusRacer2003:
somebody photoshop the car with wheels, different color, tint, maybe a wing or something.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">here's a VERY quick photochop. no wing because i don't like wings much, you'll have to use your imagination... i think the car is okay...much better than the current prius...looks like it may have some potential.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts