729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out...

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IBsomeonereplieswiththewordphotoshop!!
No...no photoshop. I just took this pic today in Irvine. The other side of the sign read $2.35. I didn't touch the image, I swear...even if I had, I'd never get the 9 so perfect. This is on the corner of Culver and Michelson, if anyone is near there

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I went to fill my tank earlier today and it cost me $15.00, WTF is going on w/ the Damn Gas Prices. I went past a Mobile Station and the Sign read Super Unleaded: $1.99.

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts
Oddly, I'm getting good mileage right now. I'm at about 350 miles on the tank and no fuel light yet. I'll probably fill up at Costco tomorrow in the hopes of saving a few cents over non-member (and thus non-Costco gas station) prices.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
i dont even look at the price any more. if i need gas i go to shell or mobil fill with the cheap [censored] and put it on my debit card. i tryed to get good gasmilage by letting the car shift at or before 3k
that didn't last but 1/4 tank then i started driving like a madman again. its just so much fun

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Oddly, I'm getting good mileage right now. I'm at about 350 miles on the tank and no fuel light yet.
Sheesh, I'm lucky to get 220 miles on a tank. Maybe I need to clean my filter.
You DEFINITELY have a problem.
HWY miles/Road Trip, at 65-70, I get about 400 miles w/ my mods.
Under those conditions, I get about 32-34 MPG.
If I'm Racing at an Auto-X it's different of course...
Around town, I get 26-30 MPG.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Gas prices are in the $2.20 range for 87 octane around here. I am actually obeying the damned shift light at this point, its horrible!

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
Oddly, I'm getting good mileage right now. I'm at about 350 miles on the tank and no fuel light yet.
Sheesh, I'm lucky to get 220 miles on a tank. Maybe I need to clean my filter.
You DEFINITELY have a problem.
HWY miles/Road Trip, at 65-70, I get about 400 miles w/ my mods.
Under those conditions, I get about 32-34 MPG.
If I'm Racing at an Auto-X it's different of course...
Around town, I get 26-30 MPG.
I get 19-21. I fill when the light goes on. I pay about $20 for gas each time...stupid $2.02 for gas....

The 9 from the $2.19 went on the $2.39. Fun prank.

·
Double-Wide Pride!!!
881 Posts
I thought I was getting horrible gas milage 200-250 per tank, until I found my methhead neighbor siphoning gas outta my car.
So now it's time to kill. And get a locking gas cap.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought I was getting horrible gas milage 200-250 per tank, until I found my methhead neighbor siphoning gas outta my car.
So now it's time to kill. And get a locking gas cap.
That's [censored] ed up!!! I'd throw him a beating

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't know what's wrong with my focus, but on this last tank, I literally got 160 miles to the tank
WTF man!!! I'm trying to figure it out. I'm gonna try changing my oil, air filter and fuel filter.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I know how you feel, I've gotten 160 before, I suggest checking out your fuel pump, its likely the filter on the bottom of the cannister is toast, and the filter on the pump itself if clogged as well, furthermore if those are shot, its likely your fuel filter is shot too

just changed my fuel pump 2 days ago and I've been getting better gas mileage since

·
I can't stop typing...I can't stop typing...I can'
6,037 Posts
I went to fill my tank earlier today and it cost me $15.00, WTF is going on w/ the Damn Gas Prices. I went past a Mobile Station and the Sign read Super Unleaded: $1.99.
It has ALWAYS cost me $15 to fill my focus here.
Now REGULAR is $1.99.

93 is more like $2.25
full serve 93 is $2.50

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know how you feel, I've gotten 160 before, I suggest checking out your fuel pump, its likely the filter on the bottom of the cannister is toast, and the filter on the pump itself if clogged as well, furthermore if those are shot, its likely your fuel filter is shot too

just changed my fuel pump 2 days ago and I've been getting better gas mileage since
I'm gonna do all that this weekend, and cross my fingers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts