Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to set up an Ann Arbor area G2G. Looking at August 27th.

Place: Dugout Sports Bar, Milan, MI

Time: What time works for y'all?

Any other good ideas for places would be appreciated, I'd like to avoid downtown Ann Arbor due to the students being back in town, plus parking sucks anyway. There's plenty of places around the area we could meet up at, I was just thinking of The Dugout since I know the people there, plus they have great food and cold beer at good prices.

·
Banned
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The nearest Hooters is all the way out in Taylor, which from Ann Arbor is about 40 minutes, and even from where I'm at in Milan, I'm lookin at like a half hour commute. We could do Red Robin in Ann Arbor by Meijer's on Carpenter Rd or Applebee's right next to Red Robin.

Any ideas are welcome, I know I don't want to be travelling too far for the G2G, and I'm sure no one else does either.

·
Banned
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm down for Red Robin.
Sounds good to me, let's see if we can get some more people in on the G2G for this weekend. Preferably saturday, I've got a family thing on sunday out in White Lake.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Too bad i could ave joined u folks..but i have to buy some "back to school "stuff that day! Back to UM and those dorms..argh!

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Damn ... I'd bring my powerworks SVT, but she's getting wrenched on right now.

You guys want to wait until the end of next week?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Damn ... I'd bring my powerworks SVT, but she's getting wrenched on right now.

You guys want to wait until the end of next week?
Well, you could take one of mine if you wanted!

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Oops ... something just came up where the ^above^ cars are spoken for.

Let me know if you ever finalize the date.

·
Banned
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We can do next weekend. It'd have to be after 6pm as I work 10am to 6pm both days next weekend.

Let's shoot for that.

·
Banned
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds good to me. 6:30-ish at Red Robin. Unless something comes up, I'm there with my beat up car that needs some fixing. DAMN NOT HAVING MONEY!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts