Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say it was nice to meet Auto-X-ZTS this weekend in Milwaukee at the CenDIV event there. Erik looks like he knows what he's doing....I'm sure the roadcoursing experience helps!

As for Erik and I, I think we were the only two Foci out in attendance.

I took 2nd place in SM out of 10 cars. I could not match the EVO 8 with suspension mods and hoosiers, but believe me, I made him sweat. "please don't let me loss to a Focus"

However I did beat a ITR powered Civic, a S/C GSR Integra, and WRX w/ a front mount, another ITR, and a Mustang coupe.... (all had race rubber)

Milwaukee folks put on awesome events!

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
It was our pleasure to have you guys make the trip from Detroit. Hope you come back and see us again--and to get some ouf you other guys to make the trip as well. Milwaukee in the summer is a pretty fun place and we have one of the nicest autocross sites in the USA thanks to the Milwaukee Brewers

After three events, I am finally getting the Azenias figured out--with a lot of help from some of my Neon buddies. Saturday was frustrating, but I made some nice strides on Sunday. I need to find some more front camber--hopefully P-51 will engineer someting that addresses the concern; I know he is working hard on a solution.

Gonna also work on the adjustable rear sway bar (see other thread), rod-end front endlinks, and more aggressive springs. I think that the real fast Hondas will be tough to catch--though not impossible, but the Neons and the Sentras are within reach.

Again, nice to meet you Schnack--your ZX3 is pretty kewl
..and you certainty drive it well!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts