Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
i dont' know, but you're in luck if your name is matt or ryan.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Hell... even if the schmuck does take my money and run... its still worth $7 to screw up the whole thing!!!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
"DONT NOT BID UNLESS YOU ARE MATT OR RYAN"
Double negative much? So we were really supposed to bid?! Who does this anyway?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Personally, i am an eBay Power seller, and I have created auctions like that for people who email me and tell me that they missed a certain I had listed.

However, what this guy was doing was in clear violation of the eBay Fee Avoidance Guidline...instead of paying the final value and listing fee of a 245.00 (which would be approximately $6.00 ) he is now having to pay less than 60 cents for the whole sha-bang.

Good job on the bid, if he doesn't follow through with the deal for 7.00, then I say leave his snaking ass a negative feedback for trying to cheat the system!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Good job on the bid, if he doesn't follow through with the deal for 7.00, then I say leave his snaking ass a negative feedback for trying to cheat the system![/QB]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">only thing you might want to consider is that he could do the same to you. (negative feedback that is)

·
Registered
84 Posts
yes, but Negative Feedback only matters if you are a seller, it doesn't matter if you are a buyer or bidder at all.

I've been lucky enough to avoid any, but when I buy things, I always use a different account for bidding, to leave negs should it not work out without having to worry about a neg being left on my sellers account

·
Registered
111 Posts
Originally posted by teamford:
yes, but Negative Feedback only matters if you are a seller, it doesn't matter if you are a buyer or bidder at all.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">actually Im a seller and we have written right into our policies and auctions that we can deny a bid from a bidder with too much negative feedback, sellers have to save themselves too because we get charged to list & more if it is sold, if your selling high cost items (we range from $1 to almost $1000 each) thats a pretty lil penny we would loose if a buyer doesnt come through

still worth the $7 lol, make a new account if worse comes to worst

1 - 9 of 9 Posts