Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was driving back to work last night on I-94 East between exits 75 and 85 (not sure exactly where) I was forced into the right lane by three state cops. I knew there was a pretty bad accident because I heard about it on the radio before I got to it. As I got up to the accident I noticed one of the cars was a focus and as I got closer I saw the SVT above the standard focus emblem and my heart sank. It looked as if the SVT couldn't stop in time for another accident and rear ended the car in front of it. It looked like a total loss. The car was silver and probably an '02 or '03 because it didn't have the body colored hatch trim. If anyone knows this person let everyone know if they are okay as there were ambulances and fire trucks on the scene cleaning up the mess. I think I caught the tail end of the cleanup because there was glass for about 1/8 of a mile along with wood chips but no cars. It looked like a glass truck got in a fight with a lumber truck and lost. I just hope everyone is ok. Nate.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts