Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
On my old bus route, I had to see that thing parked in the guys driveway - He lives about 5-6 miles from us.

\rant -

It wasn't seeing it that I hated, it was the fact that after the bus went by it, every moron kid on it would oogle it and talk about how cool it is. I hate to listen to people that have no clue what they are talking about and have other people think they are right. I have to listen to kids like that everyday.

- /rant

- Drew

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Not bad, but from what it looks like, it looks like that person did not hook up the Viper headlights. I agree, lose the Vette back end.

·
Look under the curve... UNDER THE CURVE!
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I didn't get the whole combining two sports cars on a car frame and calling it a truck. Its really not terrible, and I guess I should give props for the bodywork, but still...

To each his own, I suppose...

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
not bad, but what were they thinking?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hideous.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I know a lot of people who love that truck! 2 famous ones even! stevie wonder and ray charles.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've seen a yellow thing that looks just like that here in and around Hunter's Creek, but it looks like it's built on a D50 chassis or something. It's too small to be sitting on a Caprice Classic chassis. I respect the work that went into it. It's very clean and well put together, but I don't think I like the look all that much.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts