Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, im gonna be going to SUNY Albany in september, & i was wondering if there are any jetters up there. im from long island. Let me know if anyone is aroud that area. Thanks

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I'm close, a little north in Clifton Park. I'm moving to Austin, TX in a month though.

I know there are a few other jetters up here, a guy in Latham I think and one in Troy, both close to Albany.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I am in Albany now but will be moving to Guilderland (on the other side of SUNY) this month - going from an incredible two car garage to a single - what am I thinking?

Tio Barry

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Latham NY, i might go to suny too, but i dunno how to get there yet. haha but if u see me arround im the kid int he malibu blue 200 focus with euro grills and stock 15s. honk if ya see me. later

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey cantslowdown, what year r u gonna be, cuz i know they dont allow freshmen that live there to have a car their first year.
thats awesome though, at least i know i wont be alone. can i email you guys, when i get there? i neeed someone to show me around the town. i've been there only once and never even got to see the city. thanks

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
You should come up to southern Ontario while you are there.
There is a big Focus community up here, and we treat our US friends really well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts