Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any kind that makes a dual cat back system for my focus zx3 hatchback.Where I can put two exhaust at the back of my Evo III rear bumper? since I got one already on the left hand side but want to put another on the right hand side =) I was thinking of going for Hi-flow cat back system but not sure I can have two exhaust going out from it unless I do some modification.Though I think that would downgrade the torque =( any suggestions is appreciated, and yes I still want two exhaust.I already got a 5-zigen fireball exhaust on left hand side but thinking of putting another 5-zigen fireball on right hand side =)

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
think most of those who have them have done so in makin their own concoctions or havin it done via a muffler shop. this as least of the 1s i've seen.

-Ult

·
Registered
321 Posts
Here is my SPI w/ dual tips.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Originally posted by focus_on_speed:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Phillip:
just hang a second tip.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">RICE!!!!!! How bout when its cold and nothing is comin out of the tip too.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
We have a few of those around here!

·
Registered
452 Posts
http://www.aieonline.com/index.htm?898

these people sell a single muffler made for the Neon that has a left and a right outlet for a dual exhaust-like setup and both tips ARE fully functionable (its made by ractive, and they dont have it listed on there site, you will have to call them), ask cwczx3 for a pic, he has it, the muffler is model #M040- SS muffler(est. $150).

-nick

[ 03-05-2003, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: FOCAL X ]

·
Registered
321 Posts
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
RICE!!!!!! How bout when its cold and nothing is comin out of the tip too.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Mine are both functional

·
Registered
883 Posts
Originally posted by furiousfocuz2G:
SilverbulletZTS, where abouts in Livonia are U from, I live in Ann Arbor, and am in Livonia/Northville/Novi at least 3 days out of my week !!!! Maybe I will see U around, I got a silver foke tooo, 17" enkei's and yoke parada sepc 2's, maybe U have seen it around.....just curious !
P.S.: sorry this is off topic !!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Do you go to Washtenew CC? I've seen a sedan up there that sounds like yours.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
mine is all custom... i dont know of any pre-made cat-backs... i can reccommend a good muffler tho. if you want a dual-tip setup.

lemme know

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by sh0velman:
mine is all custom... i dont know of any pre-made cat-backs... i can reccommend a good muffler tho. if you want a dual-tip setup.

lemme know
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Ya I'm going all out custom on any cat back system that gives loud sound just for enjoyment as well good torque but dont' really espect horsepower much =) , you guys think Hi-Flow cat back system would do the job? or what other ones that would be good ? I know magnaflow have low bass sound don't like that though.

·
Registered
149 Posts
SilverbulletZTS, where abouts in Livonia are U from, I live in Ann Arbor, and am in Livonia/Northville/Novi at least 3 days out of my week !!!! Maybe I will see U around, I got a silver foke tooo, 17" enkei's and yoke parada sepc 2's, maybe U have seen it around.....just curious !
P.S.: sorry this is off topic !!

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Phillip:
just hang a second tip.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">RICE!!!!!! How bout when its cold and nothing is comin out of the tip too.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Well? What the hecks the purpose of the second tip anyway...it sure as heck isn't to make more power....and that's worse than "RICE" to me.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
here ya go man
this is swoop's car

·
Registered
406 Posts
just hang a second tip.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">RICE!!!!!! How bout when its cold and nothing is comin out of the tip too.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'll be the judge of that thank you.. at long as there aren't some godawful watermelon launchers sticking out the back its cool.. The Anti-Rice Told me so

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SweeT! Thanks... ya thinking of something like that of having Hi-Flow cat back to connect one exhaust then link another pipe across for secondary exhaust =) I hope it doesn't degrade any performance of the vehical =)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts