1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
i think someone needs to call up John Thawley

·
I'm black below the waist
2,739 Posts
Not pro by any means, but I AM seriously amateur, does that count?

hehe, I'll be running around snapping shots. I'll prolly have my 17-85 for parked cars, and a 28-135 for some track action. I wish I had something longer than that, but the 135 actually works out to 216, so should be long enough....

Why?

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
If we go, we'll be bringing the camera. Can we have good locations to shoot from? :D

You know you want more of this:

:p

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Jon Hill of Fast Ford UK magazine will be there with a reporter.

Ted, I've shot you a PM with his email address... I've given him most of the details, but can you let him know how to get approved to take photos on the track wall?

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
BUR_ZX3 said:
Jon Hill of Fast Ford UK magazine will be there with a reporter.

Ted, I've shot you a PM with his email address... I've given him most of the details, but can you let him know how to get approved to take photos on the track wall?
Good Job Todd.... I PM'd you the info that is needed.

·
9,786 Posts
Will there be anywhere for the more normal people to go and take good pictures at? Em and I have decent equipment, but pics and friends would be the only reason we'd go and if we can't get to a spot to get good pictures it will take away half of what we'd go for.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
02_smurf said:
Will there be anywhere for the more normal people to go and take good pictures at? Em and I have decent equipment, but pics and friends would be the only reason we'd go and if we can't get to a spot to get good pictures it will take away half of what we'd go for.

I don't know. I'm not sure of the good places to take photos. Does anyone know where the best place to take pictures at Cal-Speedway??

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts
from the top of the Team Dez motorhome!!!

·
9,786 Posts
Ted7rns said:
I don't know. I'm not sure of the good places to take photos. Does anyone know where the best place to take pictures at Cal-Speedway??
Will NASA allow people right up to the walls? Or would we have to have some form of press pass?

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts
chewbacca said:
from the top of the Team Dez motorhome!!!
you should be able to get some good stuff from up there I'd think sice the MH will be parked in the infield!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts