Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts
yeah, i just bought a Rebel XT today and had it expressed to my door so hopefully my thursday i'll be up and running.

·
Registered
8,296 Posts

Yeah, I'm pretty serious. I think I'll take this baby out there if I can save up enough cash to get one quick. Its pretty much the best camera out there.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
tallguy2.3 said:

Yeah, I'm pretty serious. I think I'll take this baby out there if I can save up enough cash to get one quick. Its pretty much the best camera out there.

Perfect!!! With that Camera, We'll have you climb on top of the Cal-Speedway Tower and take close ups of the cars on the track. :lol:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
tallguy2.3 said:

I heard this baby can take 30FPS!!!! Beat that 1DIII (Piece of junk compared to this all in one wonder)

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Thawley said:
Yeah, but I might have my hands full running the Civic to do much lens work. I'll do what I can...

Thawley

PS: Don't miss the Honda Challenge race. It's probably the biggest field we'll have all year. And you know who to cheer for:

Yeah I'm cheering for Ryan. :lol: :lol: But He's H4 anyways.

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
I am rooting for any honda sporting that awesome Z-Tec mmmmmmmmmWHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts