Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, with the late registration opening up, I need to make plans for my dogs, since no pets are allowed at the 'Fest. (seems odd, since children are more difficult to control then a dog on a leash) but anywho, Motel 6 allows pets, but not left unattended (which I wouldn't want to do anyways). Do any of you have family or friends that will be home during the festivities that would be willing to earn a few bucks watching 2 dogs (a 6 month old brussels griffon, and a 10yr old boxer mix, both fixed and current on all vaccinations) while I am at the TireRack? Worth a shot...

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
i bet my mom would volunteer but we're actually watchin 2 dogs for the whole month..... ummm ill ask a couple people around here im pretty close to u in mount prospect..... ill PM u if i have any good news

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, appreciate it! I just moved to this area and am not "well-connected" yet. I know I don't want to put my kids in a boarding facility--no cages!

Ideally, I would like to have someone close to jetfest watch them, so I can pick them up in the evenings and they can stay with me at the hotel.

But, I'll take anything that I can get!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts