Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Double-Wide Pride!!!
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up the mag today. Better late than never, but I noticed that there wasn't much of anything for the spi in it. This got me wondering, what is the spi to zetec to svt to pzev ratio anyway. I mean what is the majority of focus? Also if anyone who might know these people who put this mag together, could you find out if they are gonna have another issue, poss. with spi stuff in it?

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
Well...I picked it up today also!!

Was I disappointed...yes
Will I buy another...yes

This was the first issue out...so they HAD to throw all the big name cars in it!! Fastrax, Hotrodkris, FR200, etc etc!! If this picks up then they will get into the real foci...the daily driven ones. Im sure at some point they will have to do a special on gigs SPI...so have no fear..hehe

As far as the SPI is concerned....its a fleet car...bottom line. There is only a small handful of us here that mod our SPIs...they are rare for enthusiast cars!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
the only reason they dont do spi is because they will stop makeing them soon so what the point of putting it in the magazine i mean i want to see it spi in the mag caus ei have one to ya know any of yall have turbo on your i am try to make one parts are hard to find

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.