Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.. I just recieved my FS flex-pipe last night and after reading about it not fitting right to the stock-cat and possibly exhaust, does anybody have soundclips and dyno's w/ the FS Race header w/HKS and FS Flex-pipe? I'm going to get the FS Race header late this week or next.
Also when is the best time to get cam gears? I have a FS flex-pipe, FC 65mm throttle bodfy, HKS exhaust, AEM CAI and upcoming FS race header with their UDP. Any help would be appreciative. Thanks
Sorry that my post seems vague and in a hurry but I have a meeting in like 2 minutes and wanted to get this in before..

·
Inebriated Pecker Obstructionist
2,958 Posts
Ok, I got the FC race header, and an FS flex pipe at the same time, no fitment problems from the header to the flex. I did not have an exhaust at the time, and I did have some issues trying to get the flex pipe to bolt to the stock exhaust. I ended up knocking the studs out of the stock exhaust, and putting bolts in(I am making it sound easy, but it was a royal pain in the ass to get the studs out!
).
You should probably wait until you get the race header and do the whole exhaust all at once, from header to muffler.
As for the cams, yeah why not? I would get them. You are kinda running out of bolt ons to get.

Latre, Al

·
Registered
997 Posts
i have the hks + flex + fs header. no dynos or sound clips but let me tell you it looks and souns GREAT!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts