Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any1 have any pics extemely moded interiors? im trying to get some ideas for my project. 1 of them is a full carbon fiber headliner and fuly fiberglassed dash and side door panals. any1 have any other cool ideas for an interior they wanted to try but havent tryed yet? im willing to be a ghini pig. lol

·
Registered
151 Posts
Im gonna paint my dash and interior and do a little fiberlassing.

where the glove box is, will be taken out and moded and ill have an xbox in there. and in the... whatever you wanna call it, space between that and the airbag, im gonna put a lcd monitor IN the dash. Cd player will pretty much be in the same place unless i move it down by the stick (underneath the heater console)

·
Registered
381 Posts
yo cali!!! how the hell was that done? how much did it cost?! that's exactly what i wanted to do with the screen and reciever and all but i kinda had given up on it. that is nice as hell.

·
Registered
70 Posts
SWEET MAN, very sweet.

·
Registered
143 Posts
THAT IS ABOSLUTELY GORGEOUS CALI!! I'd like to get the manufacturer of that center console if you don't mind

·
Registered
143 Posts
wow, hella conversion there Maxis, looks good, but not in my taste for practicality, but definitely much props for the work and creativeness

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
i dont think that's Maxis's car, but a pic he found.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm currently in the process of fiberglassing the whole interior in mine. I have very little time, but I work on it a little at a time. I have a spare complete interior I am doing instead of ruining the one I have now. The headliner is a real pain, but is coming out nice. The only problem with it is that it is time consuming. I'm putting a 12v socket in there for the radar detector I take in and out of the car, that way the cord doesn't dangle or get in the way. I have the entire rear gutted while I mold the speaker enclosures and amp rack. I've been trying to think of what else I should put in before I start with the other peices also, haven't really came up with anything new though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts