Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to run some cooland lines for a turbo and i am not sure where to tee off and return to.

any help would nice.

·
Registered
534 Posts
search in here or look through my previous posts... when i was lookin to do this i was told you only have to T into one line.... go into the turbo from that line then back into that line from the turbo... Now as for what one like i said do alittle searching either in my previous posts or in here cuz once i asked about this and someone gave me a perfect picture of which hose to T into... too bad turbonetics send me a dry housing instead of a wet or else i'd take pictures for ya

jason

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I set mine up just like Welding Rod did - we have the same kit kinda.

·
Krunktronik Tuner Goblin
3,346 Posts
You can take a look at the pics in my album by clicking my sig... there are pics of water plumbing in there.
Rod, I took a look at your album, but couldn't find any good shots of where you "T'd".

It looks like you may have used the center barb on that plastic coolant "distribution rail" that mounts to the upper radiator suport. Am I correct?

If that's where you "T'd" into the line for the water feed, where did you return into the line? I didn't see any photos of that.

Thanks for the help bud.

-Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts